Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement

"Keep your eyes on the prize"

-ANON


To keep your eye on the prize in to never lose focus on what is at the end of the tunnel, past the finish line, or beyond the mountain. To keep your eye on the prize you are fighting for yourself and others. Never lose sight of the goals you want to accomplish in life.

Today I am not losing sight of my prize. Today I am playing for the history of the Marquez Varstiy Soccer, for my teammates, and finally for myself. It is crucial that we win and not lose sight of wining the title Central League Champions. Its WIN or WIN

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being League Champions! You and your teammates did great, You kept your eyes on the prize and got the prize. (Mr. Haymore)

    ReplyDelete